The Acolyst team contributes to numerous periodicals, journals, major news outlets, whitepapers, blogs and forums within the business, government, technology, compliance, and consulting arenas. Our mission is to provide executives and professionals with information that empowers them to transform their mindset and achieve professional and personal growth.
Many of our major articles and resources are available below to offer valuable insight and perspective about subjects that matter to you. This page is frequently updated with fresh new content, so please check back often. If you wish to have Acolyst updates delivered to your inbox, sign up for our e-newsletter:
Shared on FastCompany.com in July 2015.
Published on Entrepreneur.com in May 2017.
Featured on Entrepreneur.com, FoxNews.com, and Yahoo! Finance in July 2015.
Highlighted in GCN (Government Computer News) in June 2015.
Featured on SUCCESS.com’s experts blog in June 2015.
Published by FCW in May 2015.
Arianna Huffington of the Huffington Post invited Acolyst’s SVP, Valeh Nazemoff, to be a contributing writer with her own blog series.
- “Add More Heart To Your Work All Year Long: Keeping The Magic Alive For You And Your Clients” – Published in February 2017
- “Improve Your Balance – A Simple New Year’s Resolution” – Published in January 2017.
- “3 Simple Activities to Reduce Stress in Less Than 1 Minute While Boosting Creativity and Productivity in the Workplace!” – Published in November 2016.
- “Why Communication Management Trumps Time Management: Neuroscience shows that popular time management techniques CAUSE procrastination” – Published in October 2016.
- “13 Behaviors of a World Dance Champion You Can Incorporate Into Your Daily Life” – Published in May 2016.
- “8 Mindfulness Tips for Business Decision Makers” – Published in April 2016.
- “Chat for a cure: How Viber merges mobile messaging and community in support of ALS” – Published in January 2016.
- “Stop Throwing Yourself Off-Balance – 5 Factors to be Mindful of When Making Business Decisions”” Published January 2016.
- “Bridging the Past and the Future: 8 Lessons.” Published August 2015.
- “7 Ways Stand-Up Comedy Can Teach Us to Effectively Motivate Others.” Published April 2015.
- Inaugural article – “The Rhythm of the Business Dance – 6 Essential Steps of Pattern Recognition.” Published March 2015.
CIO.com selected Acolyst’s SVP, Valeh Nazemoff, as a contributing writer with her own blog series.
- “The sizzle or the steak: What’s more important in system design?” – Published February 2017.
- “Big thinking at the SSA: Lessons in communication and respect from its departing CIO” – Published November 2016.
- “I’ll have what she’s having… Tech design that leads to ‘positive’ addictions at work” – Published October 2016.
- “6 competitive IT strategy tips from state government CIOs and CxOs” – Published June 2016.
- “3 ways to make better decisions when interpreting visual data” – Published January 2016.
- “Why IT must be effective and efficient and what It means for your role” – Published July 2015.
- “How to overcome internal SLA misconceptions” – Published April 2015.
- “STOP March Madness and Get Into a Productive Mood” – Valeh shares 10 steps CIOs can take to beat procrastination and stay positive. Published March 2015.
- “For the Love of Efficiency!” – Valeh’s article shares 5 basic ways to increase IT efficiency, across your organization. Published February 2015.
- Inaugural article – “7 Mindful Changes CIOs Can Make in 2015.” Published January 2015.
Women of the Channel
- “7 Tips For Better Business Communications (And Outcomes)” – Published December 2016.
- “From Ballroom to Boardroom – 4 Steps You Can Steal to Improve Business Performance” – Published November 2016.
- “The Biggest Business Mistake I Ever Loved: A Consulting Firm Owner’s Confession” – Published November 2016.
- “How to Uplift the Women in Your Life – 4 Traits of Empowering Women” – Published November 2016.
- “Valeh Nazemoff On Running A Mother-Daughter Solution Provider Business, The Power Of Strong Communications Skills, And Her Secret To Staying Focused” – Published October 2016.
- “Think Outside the Box” – Published August 2006.
Published by Data Center Knowledge in December 2014.
Published in Chief Executive Magazine in February 2015.
- “Creating a Code of Conduct: Providing Guidance for an Ethical Workplace.” Published September 2014.
- “Compliance and Social Media: Ensuring Your Company’s Online Activity Adheres to Security and Regulatory Standards.” Published September 2014.
- “Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance: Creating the Right GRC Strategy for Your Company.” Published December 2013.
The Importance, Process, and Consideration of a Data Model and Data Management Application in Delivering a Business Intelligence (BI) System – Trilyst Team Written in partnership with Acolyst, CA Technologies and MicroStrategy. Published November 2013.
Written in partnership with Acolyst and CA Technologies. Published April 2013.
- Valeh Nazemoff, EVP of Acolyst, to speak at Enterprise Data World 2017, taking place from April 2-7 in Atlanta, GA. Register here.
- Valeh Nazemoff spoke at CompTIA Channel Con 2015 on August 4th in Chicago.
Session Topic: Transform from the Inside Out: Building Internal Effectiveness while Growing Your Business
- CRN magazine, August 2012 | Acolyst listed as “Emerging Transformational Business”
- CRN magazine, September 2010 | Acolyst named 11th in “Top 100 Fast Growth List”
- VARBusiness, 2009 | Acolyst named to Top 100 Fast Growth list
- GovernmentVAR, 2007| Acolyst recognized as Top 25 Small Federal Contractor Business
- CRN Magazine, 2005 | Acolyst named 2nd Fastest Growing IT Integrator Nationwide
- Small Business Administration, 2005 | Acolyst recognized as SBA Success Story
Acolyst Leadership Team
- CRN Magazine Honors Acolyst’s Ellie & Valeh Nazemoff as 2017 Women of the Channel | May 2017
- CRN Magazine Honors Acolyst’s Ellie & Valeh Nazemoff as 2016 Women of the Channel | May 2016
- CRN Magazine Names Acolyst’s Ellie & Valeh Nazemoff 2015 Women of the Channel Power 50 Solution Providers | July 2015
- CRN Magazine Names Acolyst’s Ellie & Valeh Nazemoff Women of the Channel Power 50 Solution Providers | June 2014
- CRN Magazine Lists Acolyst’s Ellie & Valeh Nazemoff as 2013 Women of the Channel | June 2013
- “Spotlight” of Smart Enterprise Exchange features Acolyst’s Vice President, Valeh Nazemoff, amongst prestigious thought leaders | March 2013
- Ellie Nazemoff, Acolyst CEO, Recognized As Finalist for Women in Technology (WIT) Leadership Award | February 2013
- Everything Channel’s CRN Magazine Recognizes Acolyst’s CEO, Ellie Nazemoff | July 2010
- Everything Channel and United Business Media Recognized Acolyst’s CEO, Ellie Nazemoff, as Leading 100 Most Powerful Women of the IT Channel | 2009
- CRN Magazine Recognizes Acolyst’s CEO, Ellie Nazemoff, as Top 50 IT Female Executives Nationwide | 2005
- Acolyst contracted by Social Security Administration’s (SSA) for GRC Legal Performance Management improvement
- November 28, 2011, Press Release – Acolyst Member of the AWS Solution Provider Program for VENE SaaS App
- November 14, 2011, CA Technologies announced at CA World 2011 Las Vegas the offering of Acolyst’s VENE Legal Matter Management & Project Resource Workload Management SaaS application through the CA Cloud Commons Marketplace
- October 12, 2011, TIBLYST (TIBCO + Acolyst) Sign Partnership Agreement to Deliver GRC & Legal Solutions
- May 2011, Acolyst Goes Completely Cloud with Internal Infrastructure and Applications
- April 2011, CA Technologies, Acolyst and MicroStrategy announce Trilyst
- Acolyst named Top 100 Fast Growth list (VARBusiness)
- CEO Recognized as Leading 100 Most Powerful Women of the IT Channel (EverythingChannel, United Business Media)
- Awarded PBGC Prime Contract for Case and Legal Management Project and Product Implementation
- CEO Recognized as Top 50 IT Female Executives Nationwide (CRN Magazine)
- Women in Technology (WIT) C-Level Finalist Featured in CIO Publication
- Developed its aPM™ Acolyst Process/Project Management Methodology
- Marked the day DataTech Enterprises, Inc. (DTEi) began doing business as (dba) Acolyst
- Solution Center Featured in GovernmentVAR Magazine as the Anatomy of a Solution Center
- Designed and Developed the First TCP/IP Security Physical Access Control (SPAC™)
- Presented with CA’s Fastest Growing Partner Award
- Awarded PenRen (Pentagon Renovation) Support Contract