Government Reach Program
Drawing from over 25 years of experience working with most major agencies and departments of the federal government, Acolyst has enabled many IT manufacturers to introduce their solutions to this lucrative, but complex market.
Through its innovative Government Reach Program, the Acolyst team, as headed by Ellie Nazemoff, CEO / President, and Valeh Nazemoff, EVP, helps partners develop customized solution portfolios that are packaged specifically for the public sector.
Named to the “Power 50 Solution Providers” and “Women of the Channel” lists for the last three consecutive years by CRN Magazine, the Acolyst leadership team guides technology organizations through the complexities of selling to the federal government. The nuances of government culture and federal procurement are quite different than that of commercial business practices and are often intimidating to those who are unfamiliar with them.
By serving as a client’s “Government Arm”, Acolyst shares best practices for compliance and certification, GSA contracting, content development specifically geared towards government culture, and much more. In addition, the program also offers assistance in joint marketing, proposal support, distribution, opportunity identification, contract management, documentation, and administrative needs.
The result: IT vendors who partner with Acolyst have access to a powerful blend of tools and resources, geared towards increasing sales and providing maximum value to government clients.
To schedule a consultation with a member of the Acolyst team about partnering with us as an IT vendor, contact us today.
By serving as a client’s government execution arm, Acolyst:
- Enables clients to successfully introduce their solution to the government market
- Offers full lifecycle execution with attention to the details
- Coordinates with the client’s functional staff (sales team, marketing, communications, etc.)
- Provides comprehensive guidance on the complexities of working with the government
- Utilizes metrics to measure success
Acolyst offers a variety of options and packages to best serve the client’s needs and budget:
- Marketing messages and materials creation, tailored to the government market
- Presence at agency, industry, association hosted events
- Inclusion in media publications with government readership
- Establishment of partner program / matrix
- Business plan and review
- Comprehensive training & support
- GSA Schedule IT-70
- Distribution (Quotes, Invoice / P.O. Management)
- Certification & Compliance
- Business Development & Capture Support Services
- Competitive Market Intelligence, Opportunity identification, pipeline management
- Document management, proposal writing and contract support.
Acolyst was featured in a Washington Technology article about its Government Reach program.
Do you have an IT solution or service that you want to sell in the government marketplace?
To learn more about how Acolyst can introduce your technology products and services to the federal government, enter your email to receive a free download of our Government Reach Program Readiness Checklist: